With programs like DirectConnect™ to UCF, which guarantees admission to all College of Central Florida, Daytona State College, Eastern Florida State College, Lake-Sumter State College, Valencia College and Seminole State graduates, UCF and its partners share academic programs, advising and financial aid resources to provide you with a seamless transition to UCF.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
If you’re a transfer student with more than 60 hours or who has earned an A.A. degree from a Florida public state college or university you will need to:
- Complete two college-level English composition courses
- Complete two college-level Mathematics courses
- Satisfy the foreign language requirement—two years of a single foreign language in high school, or eight to 9 college-level credit hours in one foreign language. We may require a high school transcript to verify.
To help with the transfer process, the Office of Transfer and Transition Services is available to answer your questions, as well as to provide resources for transferring students.
- Complete and submit an online application at www.admissions.ucf.edu
- Pay the application fee online or by mail
- Request your transcripts from all schools attended
- Mail or hand-deliver all of the necessary additional documents
Once we receive all of the necessary documents and application fee payment, we begin processing your application. You can check your admission status through MyUCF.
Once you’re admitted, you will receive a transfer credit summary evaluation. Then, we will contact you to schedule a one-day orientation program at the regional campus you will be attending. You will have the opportunity to be pre-advised before orientation—this will allow you to plan your course schedule during the event. You will also meet other transfer students, faculty and staff who can help you make an easier transition to UCF.
Applying is Simple
You may apply to UCF as early as one year before the term you wish to enroll—even before you have completed your associate’s degree. It’s a good idea to apply early so you have a better chance at getting financial aid and scholarships.
Application Priority Deadlines
Admission is offered on a space-available basis, so apply early.
For Spring semester apply by November 1
For Summer semester apply by March 1